Product Details :
- Silage is a high moisture stored fodder which is used as feed for the cattle feed, and sheep feed.
- Regular Silage cost Rs. 6/kg. This can be sold in a bulk stock using silage bags.
- Silage is fermented, high moisture stored fodder which can be fed to cattle, sheep, and goat.
- Silage is very useful install fed farming.
- Silage is very useful in summer when there is no scope for natural gazing.
- Dairy cows produce more milk with silage feeding.
- Packing into Round Bales of 380 kgs.
- Can be stored in an open Area.
- Silage is a good source of nutritious food.
- Consistent quality.
- High in Nutrition.
- Digestible in Delicious in Taste.
Guaranteed increase in milk yield and Weight gain.
Round the year Supply at an Affordable price.
Improve the Cattle Health.